We love having friends and neighbors back to our place to warm up after a chilly night of Trick or Treating in the neighborhood. These Spookalicious Wings make for the perfect casual snack that will certainly please the kid in all of us. Sweet, sour and packed with a little heat, these are made with the goodness of Mediterranean Olive Oil using Olivio’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Olivio Buttery Spread. As a Mom, I love seeing the kiddos get some delicious protein even on a day that isn’t historically known for inspiring a balanced diet!
- 2 1/2 lbs family style Chicken Wings
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbs Olivio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Olivio Buttery Spread
- 1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chili Paste or add more if you like a real kick!
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Green Onion thinly sliced makes a pretty garnish
- Preheat oven to 375*. Line a baking sheet with foil and place an oven safe baking rack on top.
- In a medium bowl, toss the Chicken Wings with the garlic.
- In a small pan, melt the Olivio Buttery Spread. Add the Olivio Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stir. Off the heat, whisk in the Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Chili Paste, Paprika and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the sauce over the top of the wings and toss to evenly distribute. Arrange wings on rack/baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350* and bake for another 30 minutes or until the fat has rendered and the wings are golden brown and crisp. Garnish with Green Onion and serve hot. Time to warm up after a delicious night of Trick or Treating in the ‘hood!